Are you or someone you know looking for five-star Concierge Services during your Vacation OR to handle the Management of your Luxury Property?
Or, are you considering turning an existing investment OR personal vacation property into a Vacation Rental Property?
If this is you . . . or someone you know, it’s worth a conversation. South Florida is what we call a ‘Destination City,’ and Fort Lauderdale and surrounding areas have many unique things to offer that the rest of Florida does not.
In a 2021 survey done by Business Insider.com teamed up with Zillow, and to find the most popular vacations cities in America – then OUR TEAM looked at the properties by price point – and Business Insider spoke to Jean Chatzky, financial editor of NBC’s Today Show where she shares in her newest book “ Women with Money:” They frequent a certain area, they’re planning to retire, or they want rental income.
And, the overwhelming factor Zillow and Jean Chatzky found was that like any home – it’s LOCATION – LOCATION – LOCATION!
The data used for this survey was from the 2017 US Census. Cities had to have a population in excess of 65,000 and people had to want to visit – in other words – it had to have a DRAW – or what we call be a DESTINATION CITY.
The more ‘boxes your city checks – as far as things to do for drawing people, the fuller your vacation rental calendar will be,’ assuming it is priced properly and is in the condition which draws people to it! (PRICE WAR & BEAUTY CONTEST MENTALITY) — or your home has a unique draw factor (oceanfront, waterfront, or very close to the beach – and walkable within 5 minutes).
Debbie Wysocki and her TEAM have been serving South Florida for over 20 years in all phases of Luxury Property Management and on occasion Commercial Property Management (small buildings):
Vacation Rental GUESTS – these are just some of the optional services we provide for an additional charge (in some cases) or a referral in other cases:
- Assist with delivery and unpacking of Groceries
- Package Delivery
- In-residence Housekeeping and, if requested, Full Maid Service (including turn-down)
- Baby Sitting
- At Home Therapeutic Massage
- At Home Swim Lessons (kids swimming within 5 days with 5 one-hour lessons)
- At Home Ballroom Dancing Lessons
- Private Chef (Kosher or Traditional)
- Private Hibachi Chef
- At Home Wine Tasting with Appetizers and Desserts
- At Home Cooking Lessons
- Personalized Photography Services (for capturing those family memories)
- Yacht & Boat Charters
- Fishing Charters
- If property does not have water toys – assist with rental and delivery
- Baby/child Furniture Delivery Assistance
- Custom Furniture Rental Requests
(For 4 bedroom homes or larger which are Oceanfront, Waterfront, or within a 5 minute walk of the SAND) From Palm Beach to Aventura
- Complimentary Evaluation of Existing or Potential Home with a Written Proforma of Earnings, Expenses and ‘Turnkey’ costs to optimize earnings and notes on how to reduce costs. Current Vacation Rental Owners typically find Our Team can increase their profitability by at least 15-20%
- Should you desire, based on the above projection, Our Team will make Your Home Turnkey from Furnishings to Linens (we have 20 years’ experience in what Travelers want to rent), which translates into higher earnings for you. Remember, travelers want to stay in a home at least as nice as their own home when they vacation.
- Owner’s Rep to Supervise Contractors when absent or you don’t want to handle a project
- Property Research / Comparative Analysis / Luxury Specialist / and 1031 and REVERSE 1031 Specialist with a Team of professionals to assist you in your analysis, if needed.
- Interior Maintenance (appliances, walls)
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Pool Servicing & Pool Equipment Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Equipment
- Landscaping & Grounds Management
- Security & Alarm Systems
- Water Filtration Systems
- Home Inspection, Mold Inspection & Remediation
- Roof Repairs (and New Roofs @from Reasonably priced Contractor certified by 2 Counties)
- Minor and Major Home Repairs
- Yacht & Boat Rentals and Purchases – New and Used
- Yacht Management
- Dock Building, Maintenance and Repair
- Paver Installation, Repairs, Maintenance
- Luxury Vehicle & Recreational Watercraft Management
- Preferred Vendor Rates Given to Owners for: Pool Service, A/C Contractor, Handymen, Housekeeping Service, FloridaRentals.com, Photographer, Roofing Contractor, Security System Vendor, Electrician, Painting Contractor, Plumbing Contractor, Pool Equipment, Home Furnishing, Linens, and Landscaping Services, other discounts available.
- Staging Home for Professional Photography & Video – photography & video services paid for by owner.
- Setting Up & Optimizing Vacation Websites for your property. (These are VRBO and Florida Rentals.com – we set them up at no cost to you); you do pay for the annual Marketing – currently a fee of $1,000. We will Market YOUR PROPERTY multiple other places (if it qualifies) including Barron’s, The Wall Street Journal, Mansion Global, The Luxury Guide, Unique Homes, and a curated list of Luxury Vendors & Realtors WHO have clients looking for homes like yours. We may even hold Vacation Rental OPEN HOUSES, IF appropriate.
- SET UP HOME ON MLS (Multiple Listing Service) – yes – because Luxury Realtors look here. They are not familiar with the Vacation Rental Sites.
- Licensing with State, County, & City Agencies
- Marketing – Digital, Video (YouTube & Instagram—occasionally with INFLUENCERS), & Print Media to get your home seen by Clientele who want to rent luxury homes in South Florida (CEOs, Entrepreneurs, professional athletes – with their families, retired business owners (multi-generational guests), CFOs, Money Managers, etc.
- Monthly Tax Reporting (State & County)
- Full Background checks on Guests
- Use of Copyrighted Rental Agreement drafted by #1 Short-Term Vacation Rental Attorney in State for FLHG/FLPM specifically for Our Owners to protect against Liability from Guests and spells out Guest Responsibilities for informing management of any damages within 24 hours of check in OR damages which occur while on premises which could lead to a hazardous situation.
- Extensive Marketing to Luxury Clientele List of more than 5,000
- Concierge Check-in for Guests – and 24/7 availability for Emergencies and Code Compliance Challenges
- (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist & Guild Member/Real Estate Negotiation Expert/Pricing Strategy Advisor/Resort & Second Home Property Specialist)
#1 Individual Agent in Closed Sales Volume – Keller Williams Realty Professionals
Silver, Gold & Platinum Programs Available
Commissionable Rates Vary Based on Property between 20-25% plus any cooperating agent fees (for the Vacation Rental)
For Non-Commissionable Activities – there is a Variable monthly fee which is based on the time and amount of services required.
Making Homes Turnkey (Pre-Sale, After Purchase, or Prepping for Vacation Rental)
- Working with our contractors or yours
- Interior Design/Staging
- Owner’s Representative
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT OUR RENTAL REFERRAL PROGRAM FOR LIFE?
- When you refer a Client who chooses Florida Luxury Property Management to manage their Vacation Rental Property, you will receive a 5 percent commission on EVERY SINGLE RENTAL for as long as FLPM manages the property. Yes – EVERY SINGLE RENTAL!
- This typically averages between $10,000 to $15,000 per year per home per year.
- We manage Waterfront, Oceanfront, and homes within a 5 minute WALK to the beach which have a minimum of 4 bedrooms from Delray to Hollywood.
FOR MORE DETAILS CALL US TODAY:
Award Winning Team
Partnering with Licensed Contractors & Inspectors
Custom 5 Star Service for Luxury Homes