0000 SW 46 Avenue Newberry, FL 32669
Due to the health concerns created by Coronavirus we are offering personal 1-1 online video walkthough tours where possible.
The last of its kind… exquisite 117+ acre tract of land that offers endless options & opportunities. Very special true old Florida property- beautiful terrain with lots of variation & character. Each part offers its own unique topography with different types of oaks & amazing grand-daddy oaks scattered throughout. Wonderful entrance with numerous indigenous plants, palmettos & spectacular tree varieties. Some rolling hills, miles of trails, & cleared road winds all back to a potential exclusive estate homesite that is second to none… Along the west side of the property sits “sunset” field. Offering a breathtaking view every evening of the sun setting for the day. Abundant wildlife currently enjoys this entire tract. There is endless potential for this 117+ property. Superb location in booming Newberry, Florida, less than 9 miles from Jonesville, Town of Tioga, & easy commute to the University of Florida. Would make an unbelievable family estate, horse farm, wedding venue, or exclusive first class 5 acre gated development. Potential to get zoned for small scale rural subdivision which would allow 20% of the land to be zoned for 1 acre development… with owner still utilizing the other 80% for their own enjoyment & future development. This is a rare opportunity acquire a truly spectacular property that offers exceptional development potential. Phenomenal spot in the great state of Florida... less than 40 miles to the World Equestrian Center & less than 2 hours to St. Augustine Beach, Disney World/Orlando, & Jacksonville. Owner is a licensed realtor. All three parcels must be sold as a package: 02562-009-000, 02562-011-000, 02562-000-000.
|4 days ago||Listing updated with changes from the MLS|
|3 weeks ago||Status changed to Pending|
|2 months ago||Listing first seen online|